Let’s start over running friends:
The Summer Series will kick off with the 3 Bridge Run on Saturday, June 6. Location: Country’s Barbecue on Broadway.
Our goal is to provide a true racing experience for participants while adhering to the CDC safety guidelines.
Please read all information below!
1) You must be preregistered to participate. No race day registration. You will pick your starting time. See #3.
2) Race number pick up will be on Friday from 12 – 6 pm @ Big Dog Fleet Feet outside.
3) The race will be started in waves – every 10 minutes starting at 7 am with 20 participants (please keep space between each runner at starting line). There will be a starting mat and finish mat. You must start at time selected. Once a time has reached its maximum, it will not be available. Please do not ask us to make exceptions.
4) There will be yellow signs for directions on course with few volunteers. Directions and map will be available at packet pick up.
5) If you require water, bring your hand held water bottle – there will be no water on course, cooler at start/finish area will be self serve.
6) Snacks at finish will be individually wrapped along with bottle of water in a bag. You will be handed a bag, please take one and continue out of path so next runner can receive theirs.
7) Times will be posted and updated as participants finish approximately every 10-15 minutes after the first 10 cross. Please remember to stay socially distant as you view the results.
Final results will be posted and uploaded to websites and Facebook, both CRR and Big Dog. Awards will be at Big Dog starting at 12 noon Saturday 6/6/20 – Saturday 6/13/20.
To help ensure the safety of participants please adhere to the following guidelines:
1) follow CDC safe distancing
2) be in good health and symptom free – if you are sick stay home!
3) only approach starting line at your time
4) if you are a hacker, spitter or snot blower, bring a rag and use it!
5) once run completed please do not congregate in a group – continue to maintain distance.
Please keep in mind we have been graciously approved to have this race and our cooperation and adherence to the guidelines will be key to us being able to continue to offer competitive events in the future.
Lastly lets get out and run, stay healthy, and be thankful for our freedom to enjoy running our city!
Summer Series Registration
3 Bridge 5K Registration